Due to differing restrictions regarding the temporary closures of some ports, it is with regret that we have had to cancel:
- Ocean: All cruise Departures through May 2021
- River: Crystal Bach & Mahler cruise Departures through December 2021
- Yacht: All cruise Departures through September 26, 2021
- Expedition: Crystal Endeavor cruise Departures through November 2021
We are pleased to provide guests booked on these affected sailings:
Option 1: 115% FCC: 115% of your cruise fare paid, based on fully-paid fare – valid on any Crystal experience (Ocean, Yacht or Expedition) embarking from July 2021 through December 31, 2023 - along with a refund of port charges, taxes, and fees, and air and hotel packages booked through Crystal.
- The 115% Credits option is available for ocean, yacht and expedition which is comprised of two coupons: a 100% Future Cruise Payment (FCP) representing cruise fare paid, and a 15% Future Cruise Credit (FCC) bonus discount. Credit coupons may be used separately or combined on any non-fully paid, future booking. Credits may be used with Crystal’s 2-for-1 Fares and Book Now Savings.
- Future Cruise Payment (FCP) may be applied to multiple future bookings and may be used towards deposit requirement on your new booking.
- Future Cruise Credit (FCC) may be applied to one booking as a savings; is not available to incentive groups, or guests under charter contracts; not combinable with any other savings – including Advance Purchase Savings; non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be used in lieu of the deposit requirement on your new booking.
- Option 2: Refund: If you are unable to redeem their Credits by December 31, 2023, you may request a refund of the original cruise fare paid. Crystal asks that you please allow up to 90 days from receipt of your request for refunds to be processed.
Check here for the most up to date information on Cruise Line Health & Safety Requirements, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, and shore excursion.